Current Furlough FAQs and Re-Opening Agreements (searchable): https://www.umass.edu/humres/labor-relations-1flyer for employees on extended furlough 2020 10 01
Holidays – Fall 2020 info by unit: https://www.umass.edu/transportation/employee-fall-discount-permit-faqs
Parking FAQ’s for Fall 2020 discounted parking: https://www.umass.edu/transportation/employee-fall-discount-permit-faqs
UMass HR updates to Employee FAQ’s 8/20/2020: https://www.umass.edu/newsoffice/article/fall-update-university-staff
COVID19 – Current Information and Resources: https://www.umass.edu/coronavirus/
UMASS Employee FAQ’s: https://www.umass.edu/coronavirus/faqEnsuring-Safe-Just-Schools-for-All-Students-Resolution-1
MOA USA Final 6 7-30-20
Number 3 - Please_DocuSign_usa_furlough_5-15-20_final.d
Number 2 - Please_DocuSign_amherst_moa_vsip_final_5-15-
Health & Safety, Furloughs and VSIP Update June 1, 2020
Initial post – March 13, 2020Information about the Coronavirus
Come and Join us for Galantine
BUILDING BRIDGES – Annual gathering and 2019 Recap
For information on Building Bridges between Arts and Sciences project, contact Lisa Korpiewski and stay tuned for the “Call for Artists”: firstname.lastname@example.org
A hearty and heartfelt thanks to all of you who made the event possible and who make our program buzz with solidarity and creative expression.
Special thanks to:
- Our course facilitators: Leslie Fraser, Pat Greenfield, Cedric De Leon, Yi Sun and Joe Connolly.
- Our outstanding PWE Staff: Valerie Vasquez Alexander and Celia Murphy.
- Our Photovoice participants (Mara Martins, Alice Carusi, Ra Phou, and Carol Landry) and our Photovoice Support Team (Brittni Howard, Ximena Gomez and Ebru Kardan).
- Participants who spoke about their experiences and encouraged us all to get even more involved (Donna Vanasse, Nicholas Chavez, Mara Martins, Lisa Korpiewski and Sandra Haynes)
- Our gracious hosts from Hampshire DC (Selina Fournier and Pete Allard), UMass Dining and everyone who helped to set up the space and prepare the delicious food.
- The Office of Equity and Inclusion for ongoing, critical financial support.